Jason and Mark drew Antelope tags this year. Opening day was September 25, 2014. They were so excited to take the morning off (they have been working like CRAZY) to get in a little hunting. Cooper and Bridger went with them, and they were beyond excited. Bridger was counting down the days, and hours, and seconds that he could miss school and go hunting. If I was honest, Cooper DID NOT want to go at first because he loves his sleep, but after he woke up enough to think, he was all over it.
The story I was told is that Cooper is the one who spotted Jason's loper in a pivot track! :) Seriously so proud of the 4 of them. They were even home before noon! Then off to work again!
Another successful hunt! On the first few hours of the first day... can't get any better then that for me. I don't see him enough as it is, I was dreading the long hours of hunting on top of the long hours of working.
No comments:
Post a Comment