Today is the first day of school 2014!
This summer flew by. We were busy busy, and always doing something. I am excited for school to start, mostly for a routine. Seriously the kids have had no structure all summer and it is certainly driving me crazy! They have been staying up until all hours of the night waiting for Jason to get home. There are some night I climbed in bed before they were asleep, or even tired. I LOVE my children, but this mother has to have a few minuets at the end of the day to "breathe" before she goes down for the night!
The kids are VERY reluctant to start this year. Last night we had LOTS of tears shed. Mostly because they didn't get to see Dad before it was bedtime {45min past when I wanted them to go down}.
I hope she has such an amazing year. She is hesitant and nervous because Mrs. Sarmiento will ONLY talk in Spanish. I wish I could help her, but I don't know the language.
(Bridger and this hair... I can not believe I sent him to school with this hair. I do think he looks cute, he is just a handsome guy, but seriously, it is everything I could do not to take the scissors to it!)
I hope they have the most amazing day ever!
Bridger has Mrs. Hill. She seems like she will be amazing. I hope she is. This kid needs all the confidence in school he can get!
Addi has Mrs. Sarmiento again, and she is team teaching with Mrs. Jasper! Ella is in her class again, so that completely excites me. Mrs. Sarmiento was amazing last year, and Bridger said "Mrs. Jasper is the best teacher ever, I wish I had her!" So Addi is in for a great year.
(I didn't get a picture of her and Mrs. Sarmiento)
I LOVE these two more then everything. They are amazing kids, and I feel so lucky to be their mom. They may drive me crazy and push me over the edge more then I would like to admit, but I love them. I appreciate them, and they teach me more about love and life then anyone in this world!






No comments:
Post a Comment