Jun 26, 2014

Preschool 2014


TOP: Cooper, Miss Brandi, Alexander Park, Lawrenzo Park
BOTTOM: Reagan Sabin, Claire Eaton, Knox Kraus


I didn't think that I would be doing preschool in 2014! In September 2013 when school would have started I was watching Carter, Ryker, Alli and Emmi. This was enough on my plate, but when things changed, I decided I would try and find a few people that might be interested. Because I have such amazing neighbors, I was able to teach this adorable little class. I have been so blessed to have them in my home 2 days a week. I have most of them again next year, and am excited to watch them grow. 

Chant came and took these pictures for me, and I just wanted to remember these sweet little faces! 

 Cooper Park

Alexander Park

Lawrenzo Park

Reagan Sabin

Claire Eaton

Knox Kraus

They have been such a great little group. I have loved getting to see their sweet little faces, and getting to know the big personalities they all have! What a true blessing they have been. 






No comments: