Mar 28, 2014

Missed

This last year has been hard at times. It hasn't gone without it's trials. Most of which were self inflicted, and full of regret.  But, during all of this, there have been LOTS of wonderful moments, moments I do not want to forget, and moments that I wish so badly were posted on this blog. I have missed blogging. I have missed writing down my feelings, and I have missed capturing the SPECTACULAR yet SIMPLE moments we live. The moments I want to look back on as the best memories together. So, I am going to start today. There will be post I am sure that will be out of order (I have to not let this bug me :)...) There will be post that seem insignificant to many, but I don't blog for that, I blog for me. I blog for Bridger, Addisyn, and Cooper. I blog for my husband, and I use this blog as a journal. I do get personal. I do get real. This is our life. We are trying to make the best of every day we have together.  I love the quote:

Somedays I fail at this. Some days I let everything else that "has" to be done get in the way of enjoying a little moment. Jessica gave me a quote a few years ago for Mother's Day that says this:
I wish I could be the perfect person everyday, but I can't. I say things I don't mean. I yell when I am angry. I do things I regret. I make the insignificant important to me. 

But, I do love with my whole heart. I do try. I do pray to be better... I am a work in progress! 

No comments: